The past couple of weeks have been really busy around here. We had a couple busy weeks at work and I as much as I tried I just didn’t get much riding in. On top of not much riding, the blog was not being updated either. I’m hoping that this week will be better.
In the meantime I’ve been sewing more and more. I just finished a frame bag for Joshua’s Salsa El Mariachi. The bags are coming out better and better every time, and I’m getting faster at it too. I’m at the point where I feel comfortable taking orders, so I’ll be adding a button to the top menu soon. I’ve had a couple inquires already, and yesterday received my first official order!